Monday 27 August 2012

A New One!!!

It is not so often I receive a new DXCC. But now it has happened! I worked EP3PK on 20 m band on the 16 of August 2012. Today I received the QSL from Mr Pooyan as a confirmation of our nice QSO. And I must give regards to his QSL manager IK2DUW. This is a new record. 10 (ten) days after my QSO. But it dosn't stoop here! In the same envelope IK2DUW had included a QSL from TM1F (IOTA EU-095) a new entry for IOTA as well. So PLS all other QSL managers, read and learn!!!


Very nice with a new entry to my DXCC. Nice QSL card as well.

Soon it will be a huge activity on all bands. NH8S will start operation from Swains Isl. This will be a new one for me any way. Hope for a couple of band slots and different modes. Just 8 days to go.

That's all for now. Take care out there and beware of the QRM:ers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment