Saturday 25 August 2012

More radials

I have just finished digging down 7 additional 35 to 40 m long radials in the direction of south for my 80/160 vertical. You can see the traces in my lawn.


You can, if you click on the picure, se the base of the antenna and the cabinet containing the relays and tuning units for 80 and 160 (the gray thing in the far end of picture).

Worked the Youngsters On The Air in ON land as ON4YOTA. It was the Swedish girl Jennifer (SA7BUU) at the microphone. It took some time before she understod I was calling her in Swedish. Well it was fun!

WX here in Sweden is still Rain and TS and more rain on and off. Managed to get the radials down in the lawn between the showers. It is time to cut the lawn. But it is so wet so I have to wait until it gets dry or more or less dry.

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment