Friday 23 September 2011

4W6A Zooo!

I have managed to work 4W6A on 10, 12 and 15 m band without any effort and hrs spent at the radio. I have also lsn on 3,5, 7, and 14 Mhz at the normally zoo making QSO almost impossible.
It seams to me that it starts with someone tuning on DX QRG or putting out some meaningless CW that trigger all the UP UP:ers, 99:ers, LID:ers, FUK:ers, PIG:ers, IDIOT:ers, QSY:ers, GM:ers and so on. So until the fog has settled, there is hard to hear the DX. That might be the purpose of the QRM:ers, or..............................?!
I think this behavour will never change. It does not matter how many DX Conduct manifest that will be written. These QRM:ers do not have enough braincells to read and understand these documents, or.............?

Now I will leave this subject for this time.

Still no QSL from the long list I have. Still in top is W7W followed by 9H1XT worked on 1,8, A71A (via A71AN), and XE3RT. All of these was requested by SAE and 2$$$ and all are more than a year old!! But I hope I will get a nice suprice one day when I walk out to my mail box and make a suprising discovery and find some QSL! I will let you all knew as soon this happened.

I was on the finale training at the hospitale last eavning after my heartattac. Now it is up to me alone to keep the wight and the sytem and return (systolic and diastolic) prssure within limits. And also to keep on exercise as I have been doing every day so far. I will take a walk today for at least 6 km.

Take care and remember that life is always to short for QRP??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment