Sunday 25 September 2011

4W6A QRT!

4W6A went QRT around 02:00 Z on the 25 Sep. So now, all of the QRM.ers is out serching for new victims. They are all reloading their batteries and serching on all of the DX forums trying to find someone new to create QRM for.
I managed in the last days to work 4W6A on 20 and 30 m. Making a total of 5 QSO's all on CW.

During this DXpedition I have built an antenna switch 2 X 6. I will be able to select between one antenna and one of my tranceivers. When the power is off all connect to GND. I purchased the circuit board's and relay's from SJ2W, Mikael, and put both in a sealed box with a wall between the switches for maximum isolation. Se picture. Now I will build a control box so I can start to use the switch..


Yesterday eavning I was lsn on 80 CW when I heard a pile with lots of stations from EU calling someone. Lsn down I found T8XX working the pile. Staretd my TL-922 and called once ( 1 ). And I got a QSO with T8XX, Palau. QSL via Hans DL5AXX. Unfortunally no stores was open at this hour of the night so I could not throw myself into my 4WD SUV and drive out to by a lottery ticket!!

Take care out there until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment