Wednesday 30 October 2019

WOW! Three new IOTA*s

Yesterday I received Three new IOTA's. It was K7TRI NA-211, R205NEW AS-205 and R26RRC AS-204. Big THANKS to all involved. My IOTA score is now up to 560. Only 5 to achieve Honor Roll! Hope I will get it Before annual update in February 2020. And here are the Proof!




Nice!

Been trying to Catch VP6R on 160 m. But no QSO so far. One day to go so I Think I will miss 160. 80 m was easy. Just a few calls and he was in my log. But there are a lot of hams Close to me that are calling and Calling. I don't hear a single "pip" from my vertical or K9AY. And they are calling all the time. Wonder if they are lsn somewhere else in the World? In other Word "Cheating" or.........???
I start to wonder when hams near me starts Calling even when SR is not Close to me. I don't like this turn Ham radio is taken. Does not DXCC Rules 9.a) and 9.b) have any meaning these day's???

Wx here in Sweden is Cold. -2 C (29 F) and clear sky!

CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment