Monday 7 October 2019

Worked a few new on Low Band

The antenna seams to work as it should. Have worked S01WS, TO80SP on 80 m. On 160 I have managed to get A82X, A82Z, and TO80SP in the log. I have Heard ZK3A during my SS (sun set). But no QSO so far. 1 KW not enough, or.....??


I will keep on chasing stations on Top Band (160 m). I have only 105 confirmed and a DXCC diploma on the wall in the schack with s/n #3.148. So there are not so many DXCC 160 issued so far. Shall I be proud? Yes I'm proud to have achieved DXCC on 160.

Well, now I have to pile up about 3 qubic meters of Wood for the Winter. Wood keeps you warm several times. One time when you cut it down. Second when you have to pile it up. Third when you carry the Wood into the house. And finally when you light up a fire and just enjoy the warmth in the room.

Wx here in sweden at the moment clear sky and temp around freezing. CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment