Thursday 15 February 2018

Late QSL and no more "blue screen"!

Yesterday I received a QSL from the Niger operation performed in 2012. Call used was 5U6E and I worked them on two missing slots. 10 and 30 m CW. And here are the proof!


Thanks to F6EXV for response after a single e-mail. Only miss 5U on 160 m. Surprised? I'm not. I have a lot to do on 160 m. But I'm getting there. If I will get all the requests I have after QSO's on 160 m I will have 100 cfm!! So to all of you out there. If you sense that you might have to do some upload to LoTW. PLS DO!!!!!

My acer windows 10 lap top is doing fine at the moment. But you never knew when some "1" and "0" are doing what they not supposed to do!!??

Wx at my QTH at the moment is -5 C ( 23 F ) and clear sky. Sun rise is 06:27 Z. 07:27 local and the Days are getting longer.

Take care! CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment