Monday 28 March 2016

Amazing story!

The plan for Easter was to go down to my daughter's place in Varberg city down South of Sweden. About 550 Km from my QTH. Not so keen due to VK0EK started their operation from Heard Island. This is not an ATNO for me. But I have it confirmed only on 20 m CW (VK0CW in the 80'es)
So on the 24 of March in the evening I can hear them quite strong on 30 m CW working down.
I just called him once with only 45 W (no amp started) from my FT-1000MP MK-V. And to my very big surprise he came back to moi!!! And I've got a green dot in the DXA!!! Time of wonder is not over yet. And I started my journey to Varberg with joy!


This is my daughter's new pet. He spend a lot of time with me during my visit to Varberg. Very nice cat. On the picture he sits outside telling me to let him in.

Well, I'm home and I will start chase VK0EK and the upcoming FT4JA.

CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment