Monday 7 March 2016

3XY1T confirmed via LoTW!

Thanks to the team from Italy. I've got all my Contacts with 3XY1T confirmed via LoTW. This means that I have Guinea from 160 to 10 m. And all modes. 5 QSO's was all I needed to fill the missing slots. Tnx once more to I2YSB Silvano's team for Quick response and a nice operation. Now I only need the QSL for the IOTA AF-051 and then all is just fine.
I used this Equipment to work 3XY1T from 160 to 10 m.


TS-590S and a ACOM1010 running about 800 W. The blue boxes is Control unit for K9AY RX-Antenna and an SixPak control head used for controlling my home made antenna switch (6 antennas and 6 transceivers). Keyer is a Kent paddle with interface from microHAM a Digikeyer II. All work just fine. Above all is a LP-100A Digital Vector Power Meter from TelePost N8LP. That is a super accessory to my station. I will indeed recommend this vector meter to you all!

That's all for now. CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment