Tuesday 9 February 2016

No Phone and No Internet!!!

We had a severe storm on the night to Saturday 30 January. About 2 Km from my house a small shed got airborne and took the Telephone line with it. As the result a few number of users was out of Telephone/Internet (ADSL). As I have no 3G cover out here in the middle of nowhere I was totally lost.
But late last night I've got it back!!!!

The Storm was quite severe. Wind gusts up to over 45 Kt and sustained wind of about 25-30 Kt. I was a bit worried of my aluminium up 70' in the air. But I was lucky and I found no damage what so ever.

Managed to Catch K5P on 30 and 40 m only. VP8STI was worked on 6 band slots and VP8SGI was worked on 7 band slots. I've got STI on CW and Phone, SGI on CW and RTTY. QSL is on order for all Three and K5P has been confirmed on LoTW! Super.

No Picture today.

CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment