Friday 29 May 2015

New, never before activated IOTA.

I'v just got the QSL from YB4IR/8 worked from OC-274. And this is marked with a "p" indicating never Before activated according to IOTA Directory. Nice!!!


It is Penyu Island Group. And the actual Island name is on the card.
And I just worked YB4IR/7 working from OC-268. And according to IOTA Directory only 13% of the IOTA community has worked that Island. So my score is now at the Amazing result of 397 Islands!! WOW!!! Wonder where this will stop at this tremendous speed!!?? And yes, I have worked and QSL request has been sent out to a total of additional 30 IOTA. If received it will bring my score up to 427!!!
But YB4IR understand the Word "direct" for sure. Worked him as /8 at 29th of April and the card was in my hand 28 of May. This is just fine. THANKS!!

CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment