Tuesday 19 May 2015

IOTA is moving in the right direction!!??

Yes! It is. I just received a new IOTA from Craig, VK5CE/P worked from OC-220. And as usual you can see Craig's famous pose with his arms stretched out. This is on all of the card I have in my Collection! Super fine!!!


Love his QSL cards. So now my IOTA score is up one more points. But I'm still missing about 30 that I have on order. Wonder when they will show up. I have restricted my OQRS and direct request of QSL as this put some strain on my finances!!!! My goal is 700 and I have about 300 to go! So hopefully RSGB will find some new way to confirm QSO's and I hope that the Buro card will come in due time.

The WX in this part of Sweden has been Cold. The Winter was mild but the spring have been Cold. This morning I had frost in my lawn and temp was -2 C ( 28 F ). And rain is on the way.

That's all for now. CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment