Tuesday 14 April 2015

Spring is here!

Yesterday I had the first Thunder and Lighting. Got around 10 quite close lighting's. So now we knew what to look forward to. There was some hail storm with the lighting. Hail around 1 cm in diam. And I also have a sign of spring in my garden. What about a carpet of Wood Anemones!!


Nice, or................................?

Have been trying to Catch ZL7E on RTTY and SSB. But not a chance to get through the Southern wall of EU constant callers! This was on 20 m. And ZL7E is very week at my location. There are a few day's of operation yet. But I guess "better luck next time"! Or get more aluminium up in the air (no Money and space for it) or more Power (no Money and no way to get my Power grid to hold as I only have 16 Amps fuse as main inlet). So I will keep on struggling on with what I have and try to be happy.

CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment