Wednesday 8 April 2015

New Rubber on my Bike!

I had to get a new rear tire for my bike. I is a Michelin Anakee 2. Looks OK to me.


Have been trying to work ZL7E on some missing band slots. But no success so far. In the pile there are a lot of EU stations constantly Calling. When do they lsn? How can they hear if the DX is Calling them if they are constantly Calling. Or do they lsn some where else (SDR Rx on Internet on some other continent)??!!
I call just once and then lsn. And if nothing happened in a few seconds I call once again and wait. If the DX call with some letters and number that do not exist in my call I just do not call! But I'm quite alone with that behaviour.
Or are all using QSK and stops when the DX call back??!! I just try to find a spot where there are no constant callers and try to get the DX. Some times it work and some times it don't. Mostly don't!!!

I also try to get some more stations on RTTY. And I have worked a few new ones as I'm new on RTTY mode. What about C21EU, 7QAA, 9Q0HQ, 9H3KA and J28NC. All of the stations was new for me on RTTY. I have about 160 worked and 122 confirmed in LoTW. been on this mode for just a year.

Well, that's all for now. CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment