Monday 30 September 2013

This week starts good!

This week starts good. I've got a QSL from VK5CE/P, Craig. He was working from OC-261, Flinders Island. So the IOTA score is improving.


Here is the proof!

Worked a few QSO's in the CQWW RTTY Contest just to improve my DXCC score on digital modes. This mode is new to me.  Before the Contest I had 30 worked on RTTY. After the few hours in the Contest and 183 QSO's later I was up to 80 worked. And I have already got around 20 confirmed via LoTW.

This morning I also worked two new IOTA. EJ0M from EU-121 and 9A/IQ3VO from EU-170. I hope I will pass 500 Islands this year. I have  305 confirmed and around 100 that I'm waiting for to arrive (half of that was in the IOTA Contest).

Weather today is temp around 6 C ( 43 F ) and showers. I will stay Indoors the rest of this day!!

CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment