Thursday 19 September 2013

Still no QSL!

Wonder what is happening. No QSL at all so far this week.

Yesterday I was at my old Military Regiment for some information. I capture this piece of steel with my camera.


It is a fully functional Centurion on display. All Centurion was modified over the years and the whole system was faced out around 2000 when the latest version was scrapped.. But this one is kept in mint condition.

Heard FO/KH0PR on 14 MHz RTTY this morning. But he was weak and working a lot of Southern EU. But we up in and above 60 deg North was as usual without a chance. I will keep on trying.

Updated my IPHONE 4 with the new IOS 7.0. A totally new appearance. Have to learn the phone all over again. But so far all functions is simple and are closer to an Apple Computer than before. Keep up the good work you guys at Apple.

Weather in this part of Sweden is rainy and temp is around 10 C ( 50 F ).

Well, CUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment