Tuesday 5 March 2013

New DXCC worked and Balder is back to his home!

I went down to the city of Varberg this weekend to return Balder to his real home. It was exciting to see his reaction to the new family member. It was fantastic to see him treat the new baby. He was so soft and careful in his approach to him. I supply a picture of all three.


Nice!!!

Well, TX5K Clipperton Isl has been active for a while. When I arrived back from Varberg I had to raise my antenna and start lsn for them. They where very week on 20 m. Workable on 17 m but the pile was not of this world. But a totally different story on 15 m. he was S 7-9 and I just called a few times and he was in my log!!!! So now I have scratch out FO0 from my list of remaining DXCC to work. Now I have only 32 (!!!!?????) more to go. So now I will have bonus if I work them on some other band slots.

Well that's all for now.

CUL!


No comments:

Post a Comment