Friday 8 March 2013

Clipperton update!


Well, I have managed to get some more QSO's with Clipperton. Also a new mode. Score is as follows:
40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12 m CW. 20 m RTTY and yesterday after long time calling I'm in the log on 15 m SSB!
This morning I was calling him on 80 m but no QSO so far. Two more days to go and I hope they will continue to work EU on 80 m in our mornings . To day he was around S 7 to 9. Fantastic sigs from Clipperton. But he didn't hear Moi!! I'm just running 1 KW to a single vertical antenna. No handles on my finale tubes!!! But I will keep on trying for sure.

This night was really cold. Around 04:00 local time I had minus 14 C ( 6,8 F ). That is cold! But the sun is shining from a clear sky and during the day we will see teperatures in the plus side when the sun has done his task!

Well that's all for now.

CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment