Wednesday 8 February 2012

QRT of some of the DXpeditions this Winter.

Now has Malpelo Isl, HK0NA, gone QRT. I managed to work them on 11 slots. From 80 to 10 m CW and a few SSB slots as extra bonus. QSL is ordered via QQRS and a small donation is sent via Pay-Pal.

C21HA was worked on 3 slots on CW only. QSL on order.

VP6T, Pitcairn Isl,  a real rare one for me. And unfortunally I only managed to get them into my log once!!?? But G3TXF has alredy uploadet to LoTW so my QSO is confirmed. But I need paper QSL for IOTA so that is also on order.

TN2T has also gone QRT. I have them in my log on 4 slots. All CW.

Remaining DXpeditions is HU2DX from El Salvador. So far they have been added 6 times in my log. From 80 to 10 m CW. Missing on 20 and 40 m so far. And I suspect my score will stay there as they will leav on 10 of Feb. Very good operators with open ears for us up in 60 deg North.

ZK2C is also active on the bands. So far I have worked them 2 times. But they will not be safe from my signals.

And as usual there are the normal "UpUpUp:ers" and all other words you can come up with. And for example; the DX is calling me (SM5CBM) but every one else in EU must have my call as well as they keep on calling the DX eaven when the DX is only lsn for me. Don't they knew CW??????? Or do they just don't care that they are slowing the rate down for the DX ! HK0NA pile's in the beginning was just amazing. Everyone was calling all the time and no one was lsn!

Anyway take care all of you readers out there and keep on calling!?

No comments:

Post a Comment