Wednesday 22 January 2020

565 IOTA confirmed!

YES!
I've got YW5F confirmed via Club-Log. RU5D/6 is still on the way via mail. But thanks to YW5F I'm home in the Honor Roll List. Hope that RSGB don't change the 50% value??!!

I've got a nice gift from a friend. It is an gaming chair. I'm sitting like a king in front of my rig's. NICE!


And I'm still try to get some new ones on Top Band. After installation of the Lannabo Axtorp Vertical I have managed to Catch 13 new DXCC! Rig used most of the time is my FTdx5K.


Have made a few FT-8 QSO's on 160. But no new ones. All new is on CW. But I will keep on chasing.

WX here in Sweden is warm. Very warm for the season. Some light rain showers but no snow so far. Temp at the moment is +1,7 ( 35 F ) and clear sky. But it has been quite windy. Gusts up to 40 kt quite often. Don't like that.

CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment