Tuesday 4 September 2018

Some more rare IOTA's and my last preheat.

On Saturday I will have my last preheat of a steam Engine as a Foreman. That's include loading coal and water of the small BLJ4 "Långshyttan". It is from 1897 and in mint condition. And here it is last Sunday at Marielund during shunting.


The shadow is moi!!!

Last week we had a terrible rain shower at the Station. And after it had passed we Catch sight of this good-looker in the sky.


IOTA's! Well back to the nice confirmation I received yesterday. It was from Russian Robinson Club 25th anniversary. First one was C96RRC from AF-088, Mozambique Isl.


And the second one was C98RRC from AF-066, Inhaca Isl. So thanks to the team RZ3K, RA1ZZ, RK8A, RN3BZ and R7AL for adding to my IOTA score. And I'm now up to 538 Isl confirmed. Thanks!!


Well, That's all for now. CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment