Wednesday 25 November 2015

YES! One more.

Today I received a new IOTA once more. This time it was from Jeff, KL2HD using the call KL7NWR from NA-070, Amchitka Island. Nice card and a big thanks to Jeff.


So my IOTA is improving slowly. 421 confirmed just now!! Click on the Picture and enjoy.

VK9WA is history. Got an SMS from SM5AQD saying they where a few hours from port in VK. I was Calling them on the last day on 80 m. Unfortunately they where only on SSB. My vertical is tuned for CW part of the band. But I tried and called and called......... But no success. The SWR was well over 2,5 at upper side of 80 m. But I''m quite satisfied with 7 band slots and CW, SSB and RTTY. Well, now I have to recharge the batteries for the upcoming VP8 and K5P Dxpeditions.

CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment