Tuesday 6 October 2015

New, for me, IOTA arrived!

Yesterday I received QSL from R3RRC/0 worked from AS-082, Brusheva Isl. As you can see further down this blog I've got info about QSL sent. Well, here it is!


Nice card and my score is now up to the fantastic sum of 401 ( ! ) confirmed IOTA. Wonder when I will reach 700. I have about 51 additional IOTA's worked but so far no QSL. Got an e-mail from VE7ACN/7 and he has sent me a QSL card from Russia. SUPER!! So soon there will be 402 confirmed.

As you all can see to the right on my blog the Solar-Terrestrial Data. and yes conditions is bad. I have been trying to work TX3X several times but up here in 60 deg North nothing is Heard so far during the time I have been lsn for them.

At this moment I'm monitoring 21.023 MHz. But not a not a sound so far. I have Chesterfield Isl confirmed on a few band slots including 80 m so there is not a big deal. But it would be nice to hear them!!!

CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment