Wednesday 11 March 2015

E30FB so far.

I have managed to get into the log of E30FB 6 times. They are not easy and the piles are big!
This is the result so far. And my hat is off for RA9USU, Dmitri one of the ops. His CW is just super! It is a pleasure to hear him working the pile!!!

BandCWPhoneData
401  
201  
171  
15 1 
121  
10 1 

I hope I will get them in RTTY Before the end of the DXpedition. And I guess that this will be a struggle! But I will continue to lsn and also I might Catch them  on 30 m.

The WX was very windy yesterday. Wind was blowing with 10-20 kt with gusts above 40  kt. I was worried about my antennas. But all is fine and all of my aluminium is still standing (puh). Temp is very warm for this time of the year. Around 10 C ( 50 F ) and no rain.

Well, back to radio! CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment