Sunday 17 August 2014

New IOTA via Buro!

I received 7 ( !!! ) new IOTA's via Buro this week. Amazing!
What about AS-171, EU.047, EU-049, EU-067, EU-153, NA-143 and NA-123. All with nice  QSL's as well! have to show you these two. V31ME from NA-123 Long Cape and RK1OZM/P EU-153 Zhizhginskiy Island. Click om them and enjoy.

 

Nice cards!
 
 
Well the activity on this blog has been low for a while. But I promise I will improve! We have had a lot of TS but not so much rain. But some of the TS have been to Close. Lighting and Thunder within a fraction of a second is to Close in my book!!! But now we are approaching Autumn fast. Temp outside is just around 15 C ( 59 F ) and some rain in the air.
 
So back to radio and my chase for ARRL Centennial QSO Party!
 
CUL


No comments:

Post a Comment