Monday 30 December 2013

RAEM Award

Well, better late than never!!?? I have managed to get the RAEM 110 Award in Mixed version. I'm also qualified for a CW but I will stay with the Mixed one. I just started to collect all the 110RAEM stations a few Days ago. And look what I achieved!!


Nice!!! Not bad at all. but I must say that the 110RAEM stations was (is still) very Active. it was very easy to get them into my log. I also managed a QSO with R110RAEM. And this station Counts as 10 Points as the rest is just 5. And to get the Award you must have more than 110 Points.
So good luck to all of you out there and keep on chasing RAEM stations. One more day to go!!!

Tomorrow is the last day of 2013. So, Best New Years Greetings to all of you readers of this blogg.

CU next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment