Wednesday 6 November 2013

A new DXCC worked!

Finally I managed to get through the pile and got a QSO with T33A,Banaba Island. This is one to scratch of my list of missing DXCC entries.


Borrowed the banner from their Home-Page. Hope they don't mind.

I have also worked all missing band slots for 5J0R (HK0 San Andres Island). Only RTTY left to get it complete.

Also worked K9W on 17 m. But here I have a few more to do.
Both Wake and Banaba  are staying up to 18 of Nov. So I will let all the big guns that have invested in lots of Aluminium and big Amplifiers to work them. And when they are done I can Catch them on the band slots where I need them.

This Monday and Tuesday I have had a planned Power out. The Electric supplier are rebuilding the 10 KV line with insulated wires and also increasing the area from 3 X 30 mm2 to 3 X 95 mm2. So hopefully I will get a more stable net and less fluctuation of the 240 V mains.

That's all for now. CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment