Friday 19 April 2013

Put it to the test!

I put the new mikroHAM DIGI KEYER II to the test last day. I heard ZK3N on RTTY on 30 m.
Called a few times and he was in my log. The Digi keyer works so fine with my TS-590S and the ACOM 1010. But the QSO on 30 was barefoot. And I also managed to get the fans in the TS-590S to start to run. They where very noiseless.


It's nice to have an interface that just work. Also nice with ZK3N, Tokelau Isl on RTTY in the log. Got it confirmed in their On-Line Log.

Yesterday I've got almost 30 mm of rain. And wind was gusting up to over 30 kt. We have so much of water all over as the ground is still frozen. But to day the wind is still blowing around 10 to 15 kt in the gusts. And it is drying up most of the water.

Well that's all for now. CUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment