Tuesday 17 July 2012

Back home again.

I'm back home after a short visit down to the city of Varberg in the southwest part of Sweden. Checking the mail I found only one (1) QSL card. But it was a very nice one. 6O0CW that I worked on  several band slots.


QSL via I2YSB. Looks hot to me!

Here in Sweden it is raining and a lot of thunderstorms every day. Wonder when we will get some summer.

Ordered a QSK bord (just the printed circuit bord) from W7RY yesterday. I will do some mod to my TL-922 so I don't need ear protection due to noisy relay's that are standard in this AMP. This mod completly change the bias and the relay's to a fast reed relay for the input and a vaccum relay for the output.

Take care all of you readers out there and remember that life is to short for QRP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment