Monday 2 April 2012

Weekend spent far away from radio!

This weekend was spent in a "stable" (that's what it is called but there are no horses in this stable) replacing all wick's supplying oil to the bearings of all moving parts on a steam engine from 1909. I can tell you there are a few to replace and you get dirty.


Here are a piture of the object! It is a 40 ton heavy peice of a toy for grown up's!!!! I can tell you it is so fun to work with the real thing compared to model trains. In about tree weeks it will be set under fire and checked out for the summer trafic. Exciting!!
So no radio this weekend att all. I was to tired when I came home to eaven start a tranceiver to check out the bands. Getting old??? No way!!

Take care all of you out there and I will keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment