Tuesday 24 January 2012

Worked during this weekend and Monday.

I have managed to work 4 new DXCC in just a few days! C21HA, worked on 30, 20 and 17 m band. HK0NA worked on 20 and 15 m so far. Enormous piles. And the QRM:ers have a ball!!!!
VP6T also worked on 30 m. Very week but fine operators. And finally TN2T worked on 17 m.
All of these stations will remain on the air to end of January and some of them a few weeks into February. So there will be more days to work them on some more band slots. Perhaps eaven on SSB!!!

I have a new amp in my schack. It is an ACOM 1010 running together with my TS-870S. Nice station for both DX-chasing and rag-chewing. Running silent and cold with 800 W out on CW according to my LP-100A. This amp replaces my old SB-200. I have to be careful how I load my mains supply in my old house. There are limited power to use as the main fuse is only 16 Amps. The heating system is electrical heaters and there are 5 ea using around 1 KW each. So this limits the use. But I could use an Amp using 3 phase power supply. But the cost is the limit in this case. 

Well back to chasing more band slots with all the fine DX on the air. And also get angry on all of the QRM:ers that make life a little bit hard. Wonder what I would do if I got my hands on one of these QRM:er!!??

And remember that life is to short for QRP, especially if you like to work HK0NA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment