Monday 8 August 2011

Hats off for G3TXF!!!

Today I received QSL for the ZD7XF operation. I managed to work Nigel on 5 bands and I ordered QSL direct including $2. To my suprice Nigel added 2 other QSL. GR3TXF for memory of the Royal Wedding and VP2MXF. Thanks again Nigel!! You are one of my fans.


I have also managed to work ST0R on 28 MHz. One Call was all I needed!!!??? By a lottery ticket???
But now when the operation has been approved by ARRL it is a different game on 40m. And the QRM:ers are just so happy. They are really full of joy!! You can't imagine all the funny words you can hear on CW on 40m frequency 7004 KHz. But it is little difficult to hear ST0R when the QRM:ers are in full play!! But no problem as I have ST0R on 8 slots anyway. And there will be a CQWW contest in the near future. And I'm certain that there will be some activity from Suthern Sudan.
So keep your blood pressure within limits when you try to work ST0R and remember it is just a hobby and nothing is so important that the world rotates around it if you work ST0R or not!

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment